Is CBD Safe? Here is what the WHO organization published last year. A few of the key takeaways from this 28 page review are:
- In humans, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential.
- To date, there is no evidence of recreational use of CBD or any public health-related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.
- No studies of the physical dependence potential of CBD in animals were identified.
- The range of conditions for which CBD has been assessed is diverse, consistent with its neuroprotective, antiepileptic, hypoxia-ischemia, anxiolytic, antipsychotic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-asthmatic, and antitumor properties.
- At present no public health problems (e.g. driving under the influence of drugs cases, comorbidities) have been associated with the use of pure CBD.
Educate yourself and read this report here: https://www.who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/CannabidiolCriticalReview.pdf